Suitable for agricultural machinery parts Traction casting iron KZNM 12.601 for lawn mower parts

Condition: New
Warranty: Unavailable
Applicable Industries: Machinery Repair Shops, Farms
Type: Bearing
Use: Lawn mower
Name: Traction casting iron KZNM 12.601 for lawn mower parts
Material: Cast Iron
Application: Lawn
Certificate: ISO9001:2008
Size: 12.6*11.1*6.3cm
Weight: 2.74kg
MOQ: 10pc
Quality: 100%tested
Packing: Carton Packing
Brand: PARUC
Packaging Details: 10pc carton packing

Name Traction casting iron KZNM 12.601 for lawn mower parts
Material Cast Iron
Application Lawn
Certificate ISO9001:2008
Size 12.6*11.1*6.3cm
Weight 2.74kg
MOQ 10pc
Quality 100%tested
Packing Carton Packing
Brand PARUC
Applicable Industries Machinery Repair Shops, Farms
Condition New
Warranty Unavailable
Type Bearing
Use Lawn mower
Place of Origin Xinjiang, High Precision Small Harmonic Drive Nema 17 Stepper Motor Strain Wave Reducer for 6 Axis Robot Arm CSF-17-30k 50k 80k 100k China
Brand Name PARUC

FEATURES

Q1:How your company usually transports goods to your countries?This problem is mainly determined by the quantity of the goods. If the number of orders is sufficient for a container, it is recommended that containers be shipped by sea or rail; if the number of orders is small, WPX175 worm gearbox. worm gear reducer.worm speed reducer they can be shipped by the shipping company.Q2:Is your company’s products retailable?Sorry, we do not accept retail orders. Our order quantity is determined according to the packaging of the goods. For example, if there are 30 cases in one box, Agricultural machines parts compact tract plow machine tractor disc harrow then 30 are the lowest order quantity.Q3:What is the payment method?If it is a spot, we need to receive the full payment before they can be shipped; if it is an order, Transmission Parts small marine gearbox,agricultural bevel gearbox then according to the prepaid 30%, the remaining 70% of the payment before the contract to sign the contract.